welcome new families!
A letter from the principal...
Step 1: Accept or decline your placement offer at www.choiceeducation.org.
Step 2: Complete our school's registration paperwork using SchoolMint. An account has already been created for you. Please check your email for this information.
Step 3: Once you've completed steps 1 and 2, all you need to do is wait for our us to contact you to continue the registration process.
Click here to download a registration timeline.
In the mean time, please do the following:
Obtain your child's birth certificate (we will make a copy to keep on file)
Hang onto your current photo ID (we will make a copy to keep on file)
Register with your town.
Make sure your child has an up-to-date physical
You have filled out the IEP/504 documentation
You can provide standardized test scores
- I need help with the online registration paperwork; who do I contact?
- I have my child's documents that I would like to drop off at the school. Is the school open?
- What is my SchoolMint username?
- When is the deadline to register for my child's placement?
- How do I prove my residency?
- I secured all necessary documents; what do I do now?
- How will I know if my child has bus transportation?
- How will I know my child is fully registered for the fall?
- What happens if my child is waitlisted?
- Will there be a summer orientation program?
- Does my child need a physical to begin school in the fall?
- My child is entering 11th/12th grade; Will he/she be accepted?