welcome new families!
A Letter from the Principal
Welcome and Registration Next Steps 2022
Información del registro en español
In the mean time, please do the following:
Obtain your child's birth certificate (we will make a copy to keep on file)
Hang onto your current photo ID (we will make a copy to keep on file)
Register with your town.
Make sure your child has an up-to-date physical
You have filled out the IEP/504 documentation
You can provide standardized test scores
Accept or Decline your placement offer at rsco2.ct.gov
Complete our school's registration paperwork using Powerschool Enrollment. An email with the access code to begin enrollment will be emailed to you. Check your email!
You can begin the registration process as soon as you receive the link to Powerschool Enrollment. Our school will be contacting you via email/phone/text to answer any questions you may have.
In order to be fully registered at CTRA we must have copies of the following documents:
-Your child's birth certificate
-Your photo ID
-Register with your town
-Most recent report card
-Up to date physical
-Standardized test scores
Frequently Asked Questions
- I need help with the online registration paperwork; who do I contact?
- I have my child's documents that I would like to drop off at the school. Is the school open?
- How do I access Powerschool Enrollment?
- When is the deadline to register for my child's placement?
- How do I prove my residency?
- After I secure all necessary documents, what do I do now?
- How will I know if my child has bus transportation?
- How will I know my child is fully registered for the fall?
- What happens if my child is waitlisted?
- Will there be summer orientation programs?
- Does my child need a physical to begin school in the fall?